**RE-STOCK AVAILABLE EARLY FEB 2021**
Abundance surrounds her, and she draws it to herself. A super attractor, meditation is her mantra, and there is much gratitude in her heart. Renewed and realigned, connected to her dreams, the truth of knowing what is important encourages a life of passion, service and mindfulness. She gathers it up and sends it into the universe for all to enjoy.
- Iconic Australian made luxury swimwear.
- MIM one-piece in exclusive limited edition print design from the Kamara x Matakupaat Arts collaboration with Artist Artist, Kenita- Lee McCartney, who is an Aboriginal woman from the South Coast of Australia.
- “Mim was created to express my connection to my ancestors through design. These symbols are my representation, to symbolize in my art my ancestors strength and guidance they show me. They symbolize resilience, strength, love, connection, spirituality, watching over us, giving us strength and guidance.” - Kenita-Lee McCartney www.matakupaatarts.com
- Colourful symbols of pure orange and pink contrast with a classic black background. Design features our lengthened signature contrasting cuffs.
- High neck and long sleeve panelled design delivers body shaping fit and increased sun protection.
- Fully lined chest and bottoms for ultimate support.
- Strong and longer front zip opening (black) for ease of wear and security – alter your look by adjusting zip placement.
- Stress-free UPF 50+ provides the highest protection rating from UV radiations, Sunburn, Skin Damage, Skin Cancer and Premature Ageing.
- Fabric features Great fit and comfort // Extra strength // Outstanding quality // Quick drying // Shape retention // Maximum durability
Model wears a size 10
Each piece boasts unique placement of print pattern for individual statement style.
Click here to see our sizing guide to find the perfect fit.
FABRIC AND CARE
- 80% Polyester 20% Elastane
- UPF 50 for ultimate sun protection
- Rinse after use
- Cold Gentle Machine/Hand Wash
- Dry in shade
- Do not bleach, iron or tumble dry
- Always check the garment care label for specific care instructions